Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Bride of Frankenstein Plaque

With how my Dracula plaque turned out, I decided to make one for The Monster and his Bride. I've actually got a lot of them planned, for all my favorite horror movies. I was a little ambitious with this one. I wanted to make it pretty and stripey, and I got seriously technical with it. I dragged out the measuring tape and painter's tape, and I tried to be precise. But I wanted it to be green on both ends, and that made things kind of hard. So the stripes aren't perfectly even, and the mod podge didn't dry quite as well as it should have. So, again, this one isn't perfect. But at a distance, it's really not all that noticeable. And I really like it! It looks really nice on my lime green wall.


I'm thinking I'll do a Nightmare on Elm Street one next. Although...I might wait until later so I don't have to deal with stripes again so soon. Because stripes for that one are absolutely necessary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment